Wednesday, October 12, 2011

 

Sandra Reyna case reset

By Raul Garcia Jr. / Oct. 12, 2011

Sandra and Austin Reyna Contreras

The Capital Murder trial for Sandra Leilani Reyna has been reset again to Oct. 24 at 9 a.m. in Judge Letty Lopez’s District: 389 Court. She has been in jail close to 500 days in Hidalgo County for the death of her two-year-old son Austin Reyna Contreras.
Sandra Reyna

Austin Contreras died on June 15, 2010 due to blunt trauma to the stomach. His mother was arrested on June 18 at the funeral home Austin was at before the funeral.

Mission resident Debbie Brennan is the mother of Sandra Reyna and said Sandy just wants to get out and mourn her sons life and to get on with her life.

“If it was an accident we’re understanding,” said Debbie Brennan. “We already had one lost life and we don’t want to put anybody away for ever or anything, we’re not that type of people we are a forgiving family.

“I’m exhausted and I’m tired,” the mother said. “I just want the truth out and just let my daughter go.”

Brennan said Reyna’s bond was set for 900,000 dollars and Adan Acuna the other defendant is out on a 100,000 dollar bond. Acuna was the last person with Austin when he was alive.

Comments:
I hope that people think more about the arrest and how La Villa Chief of police did not want to talk to us when we went to ask about what had happen while my daughter was preparing for my grandson Austin's funeral, My daughter was in the Ambulance when Austin was taken to the hospital she did render aid. Mr. Eloy Cardenas left that out in the interviews.
 
Ive always thought your daughter was innocent!!! It does not add up! Your daughter was not home at the time she was in the care of another adult!! Clearly you can see that!! I pray for justice one day and that one day you may find out the truth!! whatever that may be.. I hope you continue to search for those answers!! and never give up hope!!!
 
I got to meet Sandie last yr in county. We shared thoughts and spoke about our children. I know in my heart she is innocent. She has such a good heart and does not deserve this. Please let her know to never give up. Justice will come.
 
I met Sandy and she is a BITCH and just likes to get screwed. She has had so many guys in her lives and doesnt care about her kids only d**K. She is a piece of trash dont make it like she is innocent she has always used people.BITCH
 
Yo estuve con ella en condado y platicamos mucho ...cómo madre se que ella es inocente
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]